21.3.2009

Three lined Love letter

I just got this sudden urge.

music: Teshima Aoi - The Rose

From letters all over the nation
The Love for the most important person
is collected to form the Three lined Love letter


Following me
Do you not like it?
If not, then I will follow you instead
Kumamoto Prefecture, Male, 21 years old

If you meet me in heaven
Please pretend you don't know me
Because next time, I want to propose to you once more
Tokyo Prefecture, Male, 53 years old

Towards the anxious me before an exam
Your "Ganbatte"
Made my heart skip another beat
Osaka Prefecture, Female, 15 years old

My mobile still kept that
"I like you"
message which was never sent
Aichi Prefecture, Male, 31 years old

Staring at the short life line upon the palm
Muttering if fate really does exist
With a pen, my wife silently extended it to my wrist
Hiroshima Prefecture, Male, 37 years old

Dear wife
Although I can't say how much I love you
Please don't go before I do
Kanagawa Prefecture, Male, 79 years old

A message came. "What are you doing?", you asked
"Spacing out", was my only reply
Because I couldn't admit I was only waiting for your message
Nara Prefecture, Male, 18 years old

I've never even told you the truth
But the clumsy you that cried for someone like me
Was the reason I married you
Chiba Prefecture, Female, 34 years old


Cartoon KAT-TUN, episodes 61, 62, 65