12.5.2009

English portfolio, part 5 - Final

Now listening to: Kagrra, - 霞んだ冬の向こうに... (Kasunda Fuyu no Mukou ni...)
Mood: Pretty energetic! Since the terrible Monday and the horrible Tuesday will soon be past.

I'm just about to finish my portfolio as tomorrow we have to return them to the teacher. One portfolio per year is indeed more than enough. The word is starting to sound like a swearword in my ears. Urgh.

But cultural things, yes. Last week's Wednesday was Girugamesh's concert at Club Tavastia. Thank you, boys. It was lot of fun. Ryo-kun and Satoshi-kun: hope you didn't get any traumas from the way we screamed there with Matron. Ryo is still damn good drummer and cute too. But yeah, I wrote a too long preview about the concert in my last post in Finnish.

(ω)


Some random pictures from today:


I just came home from driving school and there was this thing that had appeared in our toilet.



This is what we call a 'peiliheru'.



He was pretty hungry, I guess.



This is pretty ugly, I guess.

iluy deshita.