3.5.2009

English portfolio, part 4 - Reading, reading, busy, busy, busy

Now listening to: KAT-TUN - WATER DANCE
Mood: Tired. Can't help it. @____@; Even though we had few days off.

The group talk session -thingy was ...not so nice. I think it was the worst specimen of my English skills that I have ever done. I forgot all words and everything I was going to say. I was thinking something like "how do you say 'difficult' in English? Oh damn, I can't remember. And everyone's staring." -_________-; All there was in my head was 'muzokashii' and 'mendokusenai' and of course, Akanishi-kun.

Tomorrow I'll definitely write the other cultural task and do the book preview. Only if I had all the time in the world D___D" I'm thirsty.

I really really really really should play The Sims 2 less and do more homework. But the Lorula's just had a baby and her name is Elina. ARGH.

Back to the main topic. I think I'll translate one of my short stories into English from Finnish. Maybe the one I wrote for Finnish course 12.

Okay, g'night.

iluy deshita.