27.4.2009

English portfolio, part 3 - @Random

Now listening to: Corrinne May - City Of Angels
Mood: Refreshed. I skipped school today since I had a horrible headache due to lack of sleep. We had this iskoleiri-thing on the weekend so I couldn't sleep more than about 6 hours per night. So, last night I slept for 13 and half hours and now I'm doing my backlog-homework.

The Mary Poppins -book is interesting even though I can't understand every single word and long descriptions often go pretty much with a 'huh?'.

Yesterday I was having a very cultural moment just by myself. I drank a glass of white wine (Gato Negro, 2008, Chile) and ate leipäjuusto and cream crackers with cheese. The mariage wasn't too good; actually, it was quite awful... I really prefer red wine over white. (p.-)"

Also yesterday I tried to motivate myself to study Swedish. I played Sly3 in Swedish and it was so random because I just laughed to the voices of the characters. Bentley the turtle sounded like he had a sore troath and flu. Murray the hippo sounded like Akanishi Jin in Cartoon KAT-TUN when imitating Takagi of Joyman saying "Ii yo, ii yo (It's okay)" to his girlfriend.

And I'm in a ditch with the other cultural task. I really don't know what to do. Or rather I can't decide. Maybe I'll just watch some movie with English subtitles, like Koizora (Sky of Love) or L Change the World. But if I'll watch Koizora, I'll just end up crying my eyes out. The drama serie was so horrible ;;_____;; But it was nothing compared to Asuka e, soshite mada minu ko e (To Asuka and my still unborn child).

Hey, now I know. I'll watch Cartoon KAT-TUN some more and write about that.

iluy deshita.