7.4.2009

English portfolio, part 1

Now listening to: Kagrra, - 永遠に、、、 (Towa ni...)
Mood: Accomplished! I just counted and maybe I'll have enough courses in order to get my student cap next year \o/

Today English CURSE 5 started. We're going to make a portfolio in this course and the overall theme is culture, as wide as it is. Sounds interesting enough, though. We have to read one book in English and that can be any book in the world. But yeah, in English of course. Or at least that's how I understood it.

Earlier this month I though I really should read Christopher Paolini's Eragon, so maybe I'll go with that. Why Eragon? Because I've played the game and I still don't understand a thing in it. I didn't even know that Eragon is the name of the main character. Or is he even the main character? Huh? Who knows..

About the theme. Today we had to think about things that we do in our free time and make a list of which we think are cultural and noncultural. I guess sleeping is not so very cultural. But how about writing short stories, watching Japanese dramaseries and variety TV shows, listening to music and so on, sounds cultural to me.

Now I really should finish my homework.

iluy deshita.