18.4.2009

English portfolio, part 2 - Getting started (at last)

Now listening to: flumpool - 花になれ (Hana ni nare)
Mood: Washed out. But I could listen to this song for hours. The vocalist has such a pretty voice. What was his name again..? Something like Ryuichi, I think. The first letter must be 'R'. Then again, maybe it was Yuya? Yuyas tend to have so good singing voice.
(^`)

I'm sorry for being such a lazy bum always and not remembering to write about the portfolio in this blog. ()ニヤニヤ

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to spend in examining the books in the library so I just took the first one that seemed interesting enough. Mary Poppins Opens the Door written by Pamela L. Travers. It's the third book in the series so I hope it won't bother me when reading. Seems like this one is printed in 1943. Isn't Mary Poppins a Disney film too? I think I'll try and find it somewhere and watch it too if the book is good. ^^/

I pretty much decided to write about one Japanese drama serie as one of the portfolio's cultural tasks. The next issue will be which drama I'm going to write about. Decisions, decisions.. Kami no Shizuku would be nice because then I could talk about wines too. RESCUE would be cool because the main actor is handsome makes me cry with his lines. Nakamaru Yuichi is so brilliant actor.

But I'll give this more thought.


And on to other subjects.

Today we went shopping with my mum. New shoes. Finally.


These are quite feminine, don't you think?

Then I bought a book - J. K. Rowling's The Tales of Beedle the Bard in Finnish. It makes me want to read the Harry Potter series again. So much to do..

Since today was mainly quite random, here is some pictures:


My seven years old fatty. Love ya.


My friend gave a green lime as a birthday present so I made juice out of it. It was bitter since I didn't want to spoil it with sugar ;<

iluy deshita.